Windows 95 Unforgettable Games
*Updated 6/13/2015. Now I remember the game. It was called Launch Pad: the desktop for kids 1.5. It was developed in the late 1994 by Berkeley Systems.
The following games came with our Windows 95 each on a CD:
- Pitfall The Mayan Adventures– I never made it through the first level. I was too young to play this game.
- The Adventures of Hyperman– I used to play it over and over again. Unfortunately, I didn’t know what save and load were.
- Dinosaur Adventures –
- Magic Theatre – I enjoyed making animations on that program.
- Endor Fun – Are there still games like that today?
- Undersea Adventures –
- Silent Steel
- Sports Illustrated for Kids
- Launch-Pad 1.5: The Desktop for Kids.
- Hoover – I love that Capture-the-Flag Bumper car game.
- Ski Free – That snow monster used to freak me out! It wasn’t on the first Windows 95 IBM Aptiva that came out.
- Rodent’s Revenge – I used to play it at my friend’s house.
- Some Golf game – I don’t think it was Fugi Golf though, Anyway, I had no idea how to play it.
- Talk It!
- The Neverhood– My uncle, Adel, gave it to me as a gift.
- Road Rash –
- The Lion King –
- Hexen –
- Microsoft Entertainment Pack: The Puzzle Collection –
Fringer, Finty Flush, Mixed Genetics, Rat Poker, Line Up, Jewel Chase, Color Collision, Charmer, Spring Weekend, Muddled Casino
- Jazz Jackrabbit – This game used to frustrate me.
- Age of Empires I – My friend used to own this game and I absolutely loved it.
- Friendly Forest Reading Club – Today, you won’t find educational games as cool as this one.
- Heretic –
- Worms Team 17 – I used to play it with my uncle, Munir.
- Hercules Disney PC game
- Need For Speed
- Allie’s PlayHouse