18 Tips for a Productive Weekday
This was my first post on “TheOdysseyOnline”.
Believe it or not, we are now in the fourth month of this year! Are we satisfied by what we have accomplished so far? As the days fly by, many of us are so caught up in our job or school. While that is necessary to excel, we should remember to do the things that will help us invest in others and ourselves. It’s those little things that we do to others that will go a long way. At the end of the week, all of our efforts will all add up. It’s tempting to spend time looking forward to the weekend as well, but let’s not wish our lives away. Instead, let’s do our best to make our week count.
- Spend quality time with the elderly. You will not only keep them company, but you will learn from them too.
- Don’t forget to spend time with the little tykes too.You will all learn from each other.
- Dedicate 20-30 minutes of your time to the sun.
The sun has so many benefits for your body, so don’t wear any sunscreen during that time.
- There is no need to be a winner in every argument.
- Give your parents a call.
They were always there for you. They will be so happy to hear from you!
- Drink lots of water. Water is what makes life go on.
- Get rid of the things in your life that give you no happiness or benefit.
- Sleep for at least seven to eight hours each day.
- Consume more fresh food, and less of processed/canned food.
- Take care of your friends and keep in touch with them.
Your job won’t be there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on.
- Understand that life is like a school where you are a student. And any problem you face is like a math problem that can be solved!
Whatever your problems are, have faith that they will change.
- Envy will waste your time.
- So will debating your religious or political views with others on social media networks.
- What others think about you has nothing to deal with you.
- Life is very short. Don’t waste your life hating others.
We may not like the actions of someone, but we don’t hate them for that.
- Forgive and Forget.
- Don’t forget to tell the ones you love how much you love them.
- After every difficulty comes ease. That’s Guaranteed!